A PURE STRIVE SERVICE LLC is an abatement company founded to serve the specialized needs of industry clients, with specialized skills and equipment that speeds up residential and commercial renovation abatement projects.
We offer a wide range of Environmental engineering expertise with over 30 years of environmental cleanup / abatement experience. It is always our priority to build lasting relationships with our clients and to act as their advocate.
A Pure Strive Service LLC was established to bring the best available Environmental engineering talent and capabilities to our industry, commercial and real estate clients, in need of professional support. From the beginning, our goal is to maintain long-term relationships with our clients by :
- Always representing our client’s best interests.
- Bringing the best professionals to every project.
- Delivering a combination of practical, technical, and regulatory experience and expertise that ensures creative solutions to each project.
- Offering a full range of services.
- A Pure Strive Service LLC has two primary credentials: outstanding specialized technical expertise in the markets we serve, and superior client qualitative skills.
There are four guiding principles by which we manage our business:
- Our product is SOLUTIONS to problems. We first understand our clients’ project goals, and design solutions that are consistent with those goals.
- We take pride in the quality of our work.
- Maintaining the highest technical, ethical, and professional standards.
- Staying on top of changing regulations and technological advancements in the industry.
A Pure Strive Service maintains an aggressive safety program. We support and implement a zero tolerance for unsafe practices and a zero accident and injury policy on all projects. Early in the design phase, the project manager will develop a health and safety plan that is specific to the potential hazards at the site. Job sites are regularly inspected by a competent person/safety officer and continuously monitored by the on-site safety professional.
All workers must attend hazardous waste operations safety training annually and comply with medical monitoring requirements. Safety meetings are held regularly to promote safety awareness.
The objectives of our safety program are to:
- Promote a greater awareness of safety on the job site.
- Reduce the number of injuries and illness resulting from workplace activities.
- Help maintain a good working relationship between A Pure Strive Service LLC and its clients.
- Establish and maintain effective safety procedures and practices.
- Establish compliance with applicable rules and regulations from Federal, State, and Local laws.
- Provide maximum protection for all employees.
At A Pure Strive Service LLC, quality is a way of doing business – it is essential to our culture. To us, quality means first understanding our clients’ problems and expectations, then developing an approach to solve the problems in a manner that exceeds those expectations. We consistently look for ways to improve our processes, our tools, and our approach to doing business so that we can add more value to our clients’ business. One way we will implement improvements will be through solicitation of frequent feedback from our clients on how we are doing. We Plan on measuring our performance against national and company standards as well as the quality goals set for each project.
A Pure Strive Service has a Quality Assurance Program and Quality Control Plan which are implemented on every project and every jobsite. All employees know what is expected of them and how to communicate these expectations to everyone on the project team.
When required, A Pure Strive Service LLC develops project-specific quality assurance plans. These plans identify how tasks will be carried out and provides documentation that ensures complete and consistent adherence and performance of activities. A Pure Strive Service LLC also maintains a library of standard operating procedures for technical and safety related operations. Our Quality Program is integrated with our client’s program so that we are able to create a seamless process for maintaining safety as number one priority.
Our Quality Program provides real and measurable value to our clients. It results in enhanced communications, shared goals, reduced order changes, minimized re-work, and better overall quality of work.
Our reputation in the industry with over 30 years of environmental experience places us as experts in our field. We are uniquely positioned to provide excellent, cost-effective service on both large and small projects.
All our projects must begin with a thorough understanding of the client’s objectives. We provide a plan based on experience with the capabilities and authority to deliver a top-quality project, on schedule and within budget. This is not achieved by chance, it is a systematic, proactive approach that searches out issues and resolves them before they become problems. The project team is supported by our standardized procedures and systems that we have developed specifically for the industry we serve. Our people, our systems, and our emphasis on client communications ensure that we deliver consistent results to our clients.
The policy includes a conscious set of standard operating procedures used to minimize risk to the employee, and liability to the employer, during environmental project planning.
For free Estimates & Consultations
Please contact us at